camel-users mailing list archives

From Gunjara <mgunjara.gal...@gmail.com>
Subject Rest Webservices problem
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 03:09:49 GMT
Hi I'm very new to camel . I'm working on rest webservices , But I'm failing
to invoke remote endpoint. Please help me on this.

 In Resource
========================
    @GET
    @Path("/wnnc/{wnncId}")
    ArrayList<Price> getPriceList(@QueryParam("storeId") String storeId ,
@QueryParam("offer") String offer);

   IN Router
=============

@Override

from("cxfrs:http://localhost:8989?resourceClasses=org.myapp.myapi.resource.PriceResource&bindingStyle=SimpleConsumer").removeHeaders("CamelHttp*").setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOut)
          .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant("GET"))

.to("http://mycompany.org/v3/price/wnnc/{header.wnncId}?store={header.storeId}&offer={header.offer}").to("file:output")

          // call the route based on the operation invoked on the REST web
service
          .toD("direct:${header.operationName}");

		  from("direct:getPriceList")
          .bean("priceService",
"getPriceList(${header.wnncId},{header.storeId},{header.offer})");

	 SimpleRegistry registry = new SimpleRegistry();
		  registry.put("priceService", new PriceServiceImpl());
		  CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext(registry);
	        try {
	            context.addRoutes(new PriceRoute());
	            ProducerTemplate template = context.createProducerTemplate();
	            context.start();
	            Thread.sleep(20000);
	            template.sendBody("direct:restClient", "Test Input");

	        } finally {
	            context.stop();
	        }

}

now I want to call from Postman and get the JSON file . But I'm not hitting
the remote endpoint. I'm very new to camel can you please help me on this.

http://localhost:8989/wnncID/12345?storeId=1234&header="true"

Regards,
Gunjara.