camel-users mailing list archives

From "raghavender.anthwar@gmail.com" <raghavender.anth...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic routing based on collection values
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 07:48:22 GMT
Hello All,

Can someone help me with a solution for this problem:

I want to route to different destinations based on the values that are
present in the collection. For example, I've a map/any other collection with
list of different values. I want to iterate over the collection and want to
route the message to different destination based on the value of the
collection.

Assume that my map contains below keys and values:

Map<String, List&lt;String>> myMap = new HashMap<String, List&lt;String>>();

I would like to iterate over the map and based on key I wanted to pass on
the corresponding value list to a different route. Like:

If (Key == "Hyderabad") then route to Hyderabad uri etc.

Your help is much appreciated, Thank you.

Best,
Raghavender Anthwar