camel-users mailing list archives

From sridharb <sridharb...@gmail.com>
Subject Load interceptors in XML file in camel application based on spring boot
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:12:55 GMT
I am able to separate out the route definitions and rest-dsl routes in
separate XML files in the folders camel and camel-rest in my Camel
Application based on Spring boot. They are also loaded successfully upon
startup.

I now want to add interceptors to the routes so that I can have cross
cutting concerns like caching to the routes.

For that I want to use the interceptFrom camel feature so that globally all
routes are intercepted. Ido not want to pollute the routes with the
intercept logic

The issue I am facing is I am not sure If adding the  the interceptFrom tags
in XML file and loading them is supported or not. I want them to be loaded
so that it would be read and added to the camelcontext automatically. I
cannot add them as part of the route definitions which I have added them in
the xml file in camel folder.

Can someone advise me on the correct approach to load interceptors in my
camel boot application based on spring boot.