camel-users mailing list archives

From alexey-s <alex...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: File Expression Language & date format
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 09:26:47 GMT
Excuse me. Maybe I did not quite understand spoken. Or someone does not quite
understand.

On page http://camel.apache.org/file-language.html
file:modified	- Refers to the file last modified returned as a Date type.

Writing
idempotentKey=${file:name}-${file:size}-${file:modified}
"file:modified" type is Long. Class GenericFile, field long lastModified;

If the "file:modified" is an introspection on the lastModified, then the
returned data type Long.
Or, do you want to do "file:modified" ==> new Date(file.getLastModified())

Best regards,
Aleksey