camel-users mailing list archives

From axdz <hoida...@gmail.com>
Subject Access responseRequired ActiveMQTextMessage
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 02:26:08 GMT
Hi all,

I send a message to a queue named test .Below is some code I used and sent
successfully.

 ActiveMQTextMessage message = new ActiveMQTextMessage();
                         message.setResponseRequired(true);
                         message.setText("999999999999999999999");
                         message.setStringProperty("field1", "value1");
                         message.setStringProperty("field2", "value2");
                         producer.send(message);

with above code.How can I access responseRequired in camel client?
Please give me some advice.
Thanks,