camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <Vanshul.Cha...@target.com>
Subject Camel returns HTTP operation failed invoking with status code 400
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 21:24:30 GMT
Hello All,

I have a peculiar problem. I have a service written in camel using Camel 2.17. I am invoking
an external webservice over https. I have imported certificates in a keystore( my local jdk
keystore) and the service returns a correct response.

When I execute same jar on a server, it gives http 400 for same service and same request.
I have imported same certificates there too.

Could someone lead me to some pointers please.

Vanshul