camel-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Khalili <akhal...@pdxinc.com>
Subject Camel Kafka Component
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 15:36:59 GMT

I am trying to find more information on Camel Kafka component. There seems to be just one
page on the web regarding this component and is not very well documented. I have two specific
questions.

1. When the message comes in, there should be associated acknowledgment associated with the
message. How do you get that from Camel route?

2. What is consumerStreams for Kafka consumer? It is listed on the component documentation
page but does not tell you what it is.

Thanks,

Adrian

This e-mail and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of National Health
Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to Rx.com Community
Healthcare Network, Inc. and its subsidiaries, and may contain confidential and proprietary
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail or of its
attachments, or the taking of any unauthorized action based on information contained herein
is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to
civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone at 800-433-5719 or return e-mail and permanently
delete the original e-mail.