camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <darth.minhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel JMS Properties.
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 01:39:18 GMT
Hi

You’re getting confused between JMS properties and Camel properties. They are two different
concepts which happen to have the same name.

If you set the camel message header before you publish the JMS message, it will automatically
add that header as a JMS property with the same name. I would expect your call to sendBodyAndHeaders
to work below. If not, turn on tracing and visually confirm the headers are being propagated
into your route. Better yet, assert the header exists into your unit test for your route if
you have a unit test that is.