camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <darth.minhs...@gmail.com>
Subject weaveAddFirst doesn't work correctly with route level onException
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 23:33:57 GMT
Hi

I use the advice stuff quite extensively but never weaveAddFirst though. I
do see the kind of exceptions you are seeing from time to time and it's
probably a bug.

I generally find the workaround is to use weaveById. I think it has a lot
less trouble finding the node to weave at if you just give it the precise
id.