camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First time create SFTP File and then Append to same in loop.
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 07:31:59 GMT
See this FAQ about dynamic to
http://camel.apache.org/how-to-use-a-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:22 PM, Goyal, Arpit <arpit.goyal@sap.com> wrote:
> Hi Clause,
>
> The problem is -- First time execution creates the file and in loop appends the data.
Now the process ends and file is available at SFTP folder. Second time execution, it will
again append resulting to business logic failure, as file should be created fresh - and user
might give FIXED name of the file.

> What I want is during execution, first time SFTP Endpoint should have fileExist=Override
and when the loop gets triggered, change the SFTP property fileExist to APPEND.

> I was looking something like -- during the loop, MyProcessor can either change the configuration
of SFTP Endpoint or set a header which SFTP Endpoint honors above the URI options provided.

>         Approach 1:  camelContext.getEndpoint("<some-id-of-sftp-endpoint>", SftpEndpoint.class).setFileExists(GenericFileExists.APPEND)
>         Approach 2: in.setHeader("fileExists", GenericFileExists.APPEND);
>
> Regards,
> Arpit.

MyEndProcessor())

>> It is a simple loop condition using choice where one branch process data and send
to SFTP server and then loop back where else other branch would end the process.

>> Question: In FIRST SFTP write we want the FILE to be created. When second call comes,
then we want APPEND to happen. How can we achieve this? Was searching for some header where
I can toggle the value of 'fileExists'.

>> Can I change end point configuration using some custom bean? Please help.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Arpit.
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen