camel-users mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel-Mail - Consume from IMAP with variable searchTerm.fromSentDate
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 14:21:31 GMT
Hi Camel-Riders,

is there a possibility to consume mails with modifiable
searchTerm.fromSentDate value? I am looking at a solution where the
consumer must not depend on "unseen" flag, manages an internal dateTime
variable to pick-up mail search from where it last stopped?  There may be
other clients on the mail account and I cannot depend on the "unseen" flag.
Is this a case for poll-enrich or how can I manipulate the from query to
use the variable "searchTerm.fromSentDate"?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Michael