camel-users mailing list archives

From Tadayoshi Sato <sato.tadayo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to test Camel-http outbound calls
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 02:02:53 GMT
Hello,

Whether or not it's a standard practice, I don't think there is any other
good approach than either mocking the component and checking the headers,
or using an embedded Jetty server inside the test case. Also, such kind of
integration test should be more reliable if you want to repeatedly check
missing runtime dependencies.

Best regards,
Tadayoshi