camel-users mailing list archives

From "A. Corral" <acorralor...@gmail.com>
Subject How to launch
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 19:35:21 GMT
Hi,

I investigated and I would like to know how I sould do the next EIP

I have 20 scheduler task that launch a task, each with different data but
using the same component. The component is a custom component that connects
to a remote service to read data. I would like to instantiate only one
component for this read tasks.

Example

schedule1->data1->readcomponent->persist
schedule2->data2->readcomponent->persist
schedule3->data3->readcomponent->persist

The readcomponent supports SchedulerPoooling but I don't want to use one
instance by schedule because "readcomponent" is too heavy.

Is it correct if I develop "readcomponent" for using an external service
(Spring @Service) that manages only one connection and do the heavy work.

Regards
--
Alberto