camel-users mailing list archives

From Brad Johnson <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject Re: Help with JSON to POJO using XML Routes
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 16:56:51 GMT
Jackson works fine and I've used it many times.  So does JAXB for JSON.
Just remember to put the @XmlRootElement annotation on your bean in that
case (yeah, even it if is only being used for JSON). I really wouldn't fool
with the gapping of strings to a hashmap. You'll just create headaches. You
can also use XStream with jettison.  XStream is one of my favorite
libraries though I don't usually use it to marshal/unmarshal JSON.

Right after your call to http4 log the return data and post it.  One item
I've seen in the past in the context of web service calls is that it will
put the individual elements it gets back in an array and you have to fish
the zeroeth element out of the array to get the actual item you're looking
for.

But if you just print out/log what you get right after the call TO http
that should help.

Brad