camel-users mailing list archives

From "Kasim Sert (Ibtech-Software Infrastructure)" <kasim.s...@ibtech.com.tr>
Subject Designing many service routes
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 21:30:29 GMT
Hi,

I have more than 2 thousands web services(SOAP/REST) and want to move them to camel cxf. My
question is about designing routes. Should I be designing at least one route for each service
or I should try to find a way one generic route for all services. If both possible what are
the pros and cons  of each methods?
As far as I know in generic route for all services case I will not be able to manage routes
like start, stop, easily since all services will be affected. What else ?

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/Finansbank>  [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/finansbank>

[https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/BannerImages.aspx?date=24.09.201600:3000]<https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/Bannerlink.aspx?date=24.09.201600:3000>

Bu e-posta'n?n i?erdi?i bilgiler (ekleri dahil olmak ?zere) gizlidir. Onay?m?z olmaks?z?n
???nc? ki?ilere a?iklanamaz. Bu mesaj?n g?nderilmek istendi?i ki?i de?ilseniz, l?tfen mesaj?
sisteminizden derhal siliniz. IBTech A.?. bu mesaj?n i?erdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz
oldu?u konusunda bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun
i?eri?inden, iletilmesinden, al?nmas?ndan, saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesaj?n i?eri?i
yazar?na ait olup, IBTech A.?.'nin g?r??lerini i?ermeyebilir.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)is confidential. It must
not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it from your system immediately. IBTech A.S. makes no warranty as to the accuracy
or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability
of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception,
storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those
of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of IBTech A.S.