camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <>
Subject Re: Camel isMockEndpointsAndSkip doesn't skip jdbc endpoint
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 22:05:01 GMT
Try jdbc:.*
Note the full stop.

If you look at the javadoc for isMockEndpointsAndSkip function, it refers you to EndpointHelper.matchEndpoint
which has the following

The match rules are applied in this order:

	• exact match, returns true
	• wildcard match (pattern ends with a * and the uri starts with the pattern), returns true
	• regular expression match, returns true
	• otherwise returns false

Having said that, the string you put in should’ve worked for the wildcard matching as described
in the javadoc. I’ve always just stuck to regex since I’m very familiar with it and it
hasn’t failed on me yet.