camel-users mailing list archives

From jpeschke <pesc...@etone.de>
Subject Re: Swagger integration shows "no content" (Camel 2.16.3)
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 15:42:33 GMT
Hello,
Well sometimes, the devil is in the detail.

As I found out, Swagger worked from the beginning. The only problem was that
while serving the Swagger docs under

"http://<host>:<port>/<context-path>/api-docs/"

in Camel 2.14 (with the old Scala-based Swagger servlet)

it seems that the swagger servlet puts it here:

"http://<host>:<port>/<context-path>/api-docs"

(without the trailing slash).
Even if you configure the "api.path" to something like "api-docs/", it still
uses the URL without(!) the trailing slash.

So the whole time, I tested with a wrong url :)

Note:
Unlinke the parameter "api.path", the parameter "base.path" needs a trailing
slash, not like the one I configured above, so it's actually