camel-users mailing list archives

From Daniel P22 <pompadan...@gmail.com>
Subject Convert Flat File to XML using a XSD Schema
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 14:02:04 GMT
Hi, I want to know if is possible convert a Flat File to XML using a XSD
Schema.I'm a Biztalk Developer, and I want something similar like Flat File
Disassembler.The Flat File Dissamsembler tool, takes a Flat File and
transforms to XML, based on a XSD Schema. In the Schema are defined the
positional flat of the file.I read about bindy a jaxb, but a dont find
anything usefulThanks