camel-users mailing list archives

From chandler <>
Subject Camel JMS Properties.
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 01:32:23 GMT
I have a camel route that needs to do request/reply to a JMS (non-camel)
Service. My issue is I want to set some JMS properties in camel so my JMS
Server can read them. Is there a way to do this?

So in camel I tried:

          ProducerTemplate producerTemplate =

          //... load a hashMap of properties.
          HashMap<String, Object> headerMap = new HashMap<String, Object>();
          headerMap.put("PropertyName", "Value");

          // tried
inString, headerMap);

         // and
inString, "PropertyName", headerMap.toString());

On the JMS Server Side (onMessage):
                TextMessage txtMsg = (TextMessage)message;

               The /inString/ is in the JMS Text Message body . but the
/txtMsg.getStringProperty("PropertyName") == null/;

Any Ideas?