camel-users mailing list archives

From sohrab <sohrab.hosse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CamelBlueprintTestSupport doesn't like 6 directories deep
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 23:45:16 GMT
Yeah it is hard one to replicate but once you do, it happens consistently.

I actually got to the bottom of this. So according to the OSGi spec, the
"entries" inside a bundle are returned in the order they were originally
attached:
https://osgi.org/javadoc/r4v43/core/org/osgi/framework/Bundle.html#findEntries(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, boolean)

Apache Felix Connect respects this. However
org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tinybundles.core.metadata.RawBuilder which does the
attaching, does so in a undeterministic manner by traversing a Set (see my
last post).

Anyway, this behaviour leads to unreliable tests so I need to find a way
around it. Fortunately, Apache Aries respects "Bundle-Blueprint" header. So
if that header is provided, it will not ask Felix to go and search the
bundle for Blueprints.

*My current, and hopefully definitive, work-around is to customise
CamelBlueprintHelper.createTestBundle() to add "Bundle-Blueprint" header to
the manifest with a sorted list of blueprints.*