camel-users mailing list archives

From "Hubertus.Willuhn" <>
Subject Split EIP not using defined thread pool size
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 06:50:15 GMT

i have a route definition like:

      .tokenizeXML("element", "root").streaming()
      .parallelProcessing().threads(10, 15)

I assume that this would result in a XML splitting with up to 15 threads and
minimum 10 threads.
But logging in the process step tells me thread numbers up to 45?

The same thing happens if i am using a ThreadPoolProfile configured over a
Java Configuration class.

What is the problem with my route definition?

I am using Camel 2.17.1 and Spring 4.2.5. The route is in a single
RouteBuilder class loaded as @Component.

Best regards,