camel-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Khalili <akhal...@pdxinc.com>
Subject Marshal().Jib
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 15:17:49 GMT
Hi Camel users forum,

I am relatively new to Camel. I have couple of questions regarding Jibx. I am trying to marshal
an object to Jibx and send it to a webservices endpoint. Please see the code snippet below:

from("what should this be?").marshal().jibx(jibxMock).to("WebsericesEndPoint");

My questions are:

1.       Since this is really not a route and I am only trying to marshal my webservices XML
what should go into the "from" part of this route?

2.       We use our own Jibx binding. When marshalling how do I specify the binding file and
Java object to use for marshalling the message?

Thank you in advance,

Adrian

This e-mail and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of National Health
Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to Rx.com Community
Healthcare Network, Inc. and its subsidiaries, and may contain confidential and proprietary
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail or of its
attachments, or the taking of any unauthorized action based on information contained herein
is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to
civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone at 800-433-5719 or return e-mail and permanently
delete the original e-mail.