camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel sql insert ouput
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 14:32:02 GMT
You likely need to upgrade Camel as in newer versions the body is
preserved for SQL INSERT statements in camel-sql.

However attachments is not preserved, I logged a ticket about that.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Ronny Aerts <ronny.aerts@intris.be> wrote:
> Hello Claus,
>
> I use version 2.15.6 of camel.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Ronny Aerts – Intris nv – Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600 Berchem, Belgium
> R&D Integration Architect
> Prince II certified – ITIL certified

the insert, my exchange in body and all my attachments are gone. Is this normal behavior?
In a certain case I really need to keep my attachments.

>> --
>> vriendelijke groeten,
>> Ronny Aerts<mailto:ronny.aerts@intris.be> - Intris nv -
>> Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600 Berchem, België R&D Integration Architect
>> Prince II<http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRINCE2> certified -
>> ITIL<http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Technology_Infrastructur
>> e_Library> certified
>> Tel: +32-3-326.50.75
>>
>> Intris nv
>> Wapenstilstandlaan 47
>> B-2600 Berchem  Tel.  +32 3 326 50 75
>> Fax  +32 3 326 42 23
>> www.intris.be<http://www.intris.be/>    [http://www.intris.be/mail/AEO_Sticker_108pxRGB.jpg]
<http://www.intris.be>

>> DISCLAIMER
>> This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is
intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
>> Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent
to you by mistake, please notify support@intris.be<mailto:support@intris.be>, destroy
it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.