camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: First time create SFTP File and then Append to same in loop.
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 07:35:13 GMT
Can you not just use fileExists=Append always so the data is always
appended if the file exists?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 2:46 AM, Goyal, Arpit <> wrote:
> Hi Colleagues,
> We have the following route:
> from("xxx:inbound").process(new MyProcessor()).choice(when(header("record_count").isGreaterThan(0)).to("sftp://xyx[?options]").to("xxx:inbound").otherwise(new
> It is a simple loop condition using choice where one branch process data and send to
SFTP server and then loop back where else other branch would end the process.
> Question: In FIRST SFTP write we want the FILE to be created. When second call comes,
then we want APPEND to happen. How can we achieve this? Was searching for some header where
I can toggle the value of 'fileExists'.
> Can I change end point configuration using some custom bean? Please help.
> Regards,
> Arpit.

Claus Ibsen
Camel in Action 2: