camel-users mailing list archives

From Chathuraka Waas <chathuraka.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up SMS Router Project
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 05:12:47 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I managed to run the sms-router project :). But now
i'm getting an error from smsc side because i'm passing a incorrect
variable i guess. Need to check with service provider i guess.

Just in case you have come across it before here's the error.
org.jsmpp.extra.NegativeResponseException: Negative response 00000438 found

If i can get this working next step would be to integrate it to my Java EE
app. Thanks for the steps. Its really helpful.

Best Regards,
Chathuraka.

--
Thanks & Regards,