camel-users mailing list archives

From Brad Johnson <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject Re: Camel SEDA timeout: Update it at runtime
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 16:35:03 GMT
Are the REST timeouts the same for a given resource or would it change even
for the resource?  The reason I ask is that you could have a seda queue per
method/resource and use a recipientList to route to the correct queue
associated with that request.

Obviously this also depends some on how you do your REST.  If you have an
API interface and expose it via CXF it is easy to use the opertionName to
route.  I'm using direct-vm in this case as I usually have the actual
implemention in a different bundle with a different camel context and if I
want to switch to SEDA I do it internally in the implementing bundle.

<recipientList>
<simple>direct-vm:${header.operationName}</simple>
</recipientList>