camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running function at the end of FTP Polling
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 12:24:22 GMT
I am not sure if its 100% with what you want but you can also try enabling
the parameter sendEmptyMessageWhenIdle http://camel.apache.org/file2.html
which sends an empty message when no more files are to be polled. Based on
this once you get an empty message you know there is no more data to poll
and then take approppiate action.