camel-users mailing list archives

From JSmith <>
Subject Order of endpoint options?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 12:11:32 GMT
Is there a specific order the options on an Endpoint follow?
And, if so, is there anywhere that it is listed for future reference?

I'm noticing that filtering takes place before the including/excluding of
the types of files I want.  Basically I noticed that i just wanted X type of
file, that are smaller in number than Y type of file, but filtering goes
through every single file type and even goes in to directories I don't want.

I was just wondering what else like that may exist due to the ordering of