camel-users mailing list archives

From JSmith <js3685...@gmail.com>
Subject Triggering choice-when block when no Exchanges make it through
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 12:09:11 GMT
Hey all,

So I have a block of code set up in Spring that goes like:

		<route customId="true" id="fileRoute">
			<from uri="{{ftp.route}}&amp;filter=#FileFilter" />

			<process ref="fileProcessor" />

			<choice>
				<when>
					<simple>${headers.CamelBatchComplete} == true </simple>
					<bean ref="FileFilter" method="setTime"/>
				</when>
			</choice>
			<to uri="{{ftp.end.route}}"/>
		</route>

During the initial polling, a handful of files will be found but after the
Processor they all get dropped.  That breaks the block because the
CamelBatchComplete is set on the last Exchange, but there are no Exchanges
making it through (right?).

What could I do to trigger that "setTime" method?