camel-users mailing list archives

From Alberto <abros...@inogs.it>
Subject Doubts about how interceptors work
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 14:58:43 GMT

Hello,

I'm using interceptors to debug an application that use some routes.
Some of these routes differ only for "from" and are instances of the
same class (extending RouteBuilder class).

I have strange behaviours (from my point of view).

Some log messages from intercept() come from (or apparently come from)
routes that are not involved in routing. It seems as if intercept()
look for Class and not for instance.

Or, interceptSendToEndpoint intercepts messages not intercepted by
interceptFrom, that is quite strange.

What I do not understand well? What I'm doing wrong?

Regards

Alberto