camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample Projects in Camel
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 11:23:23 GMT
Hi

You can find some examples here
http://camel.apache.org/examples

But browsing from github is likely better as you can then see more examples
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples

Also watching some youtube videos about Apache Camel can be good.
There is some great what is Camel and how to get started with Camel

And we have a bunch of links to more blogs/videos etc here
http://camel.apache.org/articles

And yeah if you have some $ to spare then there is great Camel books
you could take a look at
http://camel.apache.org/books

And this article is a great article that captures a good story what Camel is
http://java.dzone.com/articles/open-source-integration-apache

--
Claus Ibsen