camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring boot shutdown strategy
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:51:00 GMT
What version of Camel do you use? You may need to upgrade.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Minh Tran <darth.minhster@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> In a spring DSL, I used to be able to set a shutdown timeout by creating a ShutdownStrategy
bean and setting the appropriate properties and it would work.

> Now when I attempt the same thing in Spring Boot, the bean seems to be ignored. Any suggestions
on the proper way of setting the shutdown timeout in Spring Boot?

> I see this page https://github.com/things8/zed/issues/83 <https://github.com/things8/zed/issues/83>
 It refers to a property called camel.context.shutdown-strategy.timeout but it seems to have
no effect.

--
Claus Ibsen