camel-users mailing list archives

From Antoine DESSAIGNE <antoine.dessai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time taken to read messages from queue
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:10:21 GMT
Hello.

That's something that you may extract from your JMS queue itself.

That beeing said, if you have burst of data you can use the log component
to tell what's happening. For instance you can use
<to uri="log:activity?groupInterval=10000" />
It will tell you in the log, the number of exchange processed during the
last 10 seconds. When it reaches zero then you have read everything.

Hope this helps

Antoine