camel-users mailing list archives

From Pontus Ullgren <ullg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there Camel integration with the Spread Toolkit ?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 15:16:15 GMT
Never used spread but a quick google shows that there is a jms
implementation available (http://www.spread.org/JMS4Spread/)  so perhaps
you can use that together with the camel-jms or camle-sjms component.

Spread toolkit also has a java sdk so you can use that to build your own
processors and beans. Or even build you own spread camel component.

Best regards
Pontus Ullgren