camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WMQ message context
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:46:42 GMT
Why would you want them to be the same? WMQ message header properties are a
good way to debug when things go wrong. If you don't know exactly when and
who put the message that makes it hearder to debug. If you wanted to put
the MessageId or CorrelationId for a request/reply scenario then yes, but
why here?