camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <>
Subject Re: WMQ message context
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 11:22:00 GMT
Well, not quit sure I follow you there about other software  and still
think it is not a good idea to copy those specific headers.

Most likely the WMQ protocol are creating new values for those headers when
the message is actually put on the queue. I am not sure you can actually
change that.

You could try to create a Processor class which basically hard codes the
destination headers one by one with values from source and see if that

Alternatively, copy those headers into the MQRFH2 header which is usually
not changed by WMQ. It is used when you want to include meta-information
about the message. So you can create a new structure in MQRFH2 called
sourceMQMD and copy all the source headers in there and this can be then
viewed when you want to know the source MQMD headers.