camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FTP Route fails with no errors
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 18:30:09 GMT
Well, best way to know the difference is to enable debug logging and
compare the commands being exchanged. You can configure that in your log4j
file. You should see that Camel is trying to connect to the FTP server and
then see what response code it receives from the server and what happens
next which leads to the shutdown.