camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <darth.minhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring boot shutdown strategy
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:43:46 GMT
Hi

I’ve tried both 2.17.1 and 2.17.2 and it seems to have no effect. My unit tests always says
10seconds.

Starting to graceful shutdown 1 routes (timeout 10 seconds)

> On 20 Jul 2016, at 8:51 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What version of Camel do you use? You may need to upgrade.
>
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Minh Tran <darth.minhster@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> In a spring DSL, I used to be able to set a shutdown timeout by creating a ShutdownStrategy
bean and setting the appropriate properties and it would work.

>> Now when I attempt the same thing in Spring Boot, the bean seems to be ignored. Any
suggestions on the proper way of setting the shutdown timeout in Spring Boot?

>> I see this page https://github.com/things8/zed/issues/83 <https://github.com/things8/zed/issues/83>
 It refers to a property called camel.context.shutdown-strategy.timeout but it seems to have
no effect.