camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <darth.minhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: message to remote topic
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 10:15:41 GMT
Hi

I’ve never used the network: prefix before but you’ll definitely need the rest of what
you’re passing into brokerURL

You definitely need the bean declaration if you want to connect to a remote host.

If you want to connect to both a local and a remote activemq host, just declare 2 beans and
name them appropriately and then use the bean names in the uri.
eg <inOnly uri=“remoteActiveMQ:topic:remoteTopicName”/> or
<inOnly uri=“localActiveMQ:topic:remoteTopicName”/>