camel-users mailing list archives

From masalinas <mig...@thingtrack.com>
Subject FTP Client and File endpoint in camel sharing a folder
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 11:07:46 GMT
Now I have a tool that use the Camel File Endpoint to watch for any text file
that is uploaded by a extern FTP client in a folder shared by both of them.
My problem is this:

   1) A extern FTP Client send files to a folder configured by me in a
asyncronous way.
   2) The File Camel Endpoint is watching for this folder at the same time
with a delay configured, so when any file is uploaded by the FTP client in
this folder the endpoint is fired, get the files and send this information
to my camel workflow to manage it.

Sometimes when the endpoint is fired, the client ftp didn't had finish to
upload the file so, the endpoint get a file corrupted, and I have problems
with this.

How can I remove this error syncronize the upload of the FTP client with the
watcher process of my endpoint in camel???