camel-users mailing list archives

From trupti jain <>
Subject Issue with Camel Binary=true
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 08:26:51 GMT
I am facing strange issue with Camel FTP component. We are using CAMEL FTP
for transferring files to LINUX server and using binary=true in endpoint.

Sometime FTP is failing with below exception :
exception org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException :
: Could not find a suitable setter for property: binary as there isn't a
setter method with same type: java.lang.String nor type conversion possible:
No type converter available to convert from type: java.lang.String to the
required type: boolean with value true

I tried giving binary = "true" as well as binary=true

Not sure what is the problem. Moreover this issue comes quite rarely 2 times
in last 30 days.
Any help will be appreciated
Below is my implementation snippet :
// Code for creating endpoint :
StringBuilder endPointUri = new
		String url = ftpDetails.getServerAddr() + ":" + ftpDetails.getPort();
		if (StringUtils.isNotBlank(ftpDetails.getRemoteFilePath())) {
			url = url + "/" + ftpDetails.getRemoteFilePath();

//Actual FTP transfer code
	endpoint = createEndPoint(context, endPointUri);

	// create a producer that can produce the exchange (= send the mail)
	Producer producer = endpoint.createProducer();

	// start the producer

	// create Exchange and process file transfer
	Exchange exchange = null;
	Message in = null;
	Map<String, Object> headers = null;
	String fileName= "test.txt";
	// create the exchange with the file in message
	exchange = endpoint.createExchange();
	in = exchange.getIn();
	headers = new HashMap<String, Object>();
	headers.put("CamelFileName", fileName);
	in.setBody(new File(reportPath));

Any clue will be very helpful.