camel-users mailing list archives

From lw <>
Subject camel restlet usage
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 16:44:35 GMT
Hello everyone,
I want to get a better idea on internal server process that gets created
when camel restlet is used. So far I have these 2 endpoints in production:
The 2 endpoints I use on a very rare occasions for bulk loading data, but
the endpoints are always available, so the processes are always running.
My understanding is that I have 2 separate internal servers running at the
same time, although I rarely use them.
Would it be better to use the same port instead of two? Should I keep the
script commented out until I actually need to run them?

I have a task right now in test that's set up a third endpoint:
This end point is going to get hit externally with regularity of about 200
times in 24 hours. Is this a good use for a restlet? Or would it be better
to set up a server?
Also, would it be better to use the same port for all 3 endpoints?
Thank you for your time. lw