camel-users mailing list archives

From El Bennitto <>
Subject Re: Camel XSLT/Saxon not thread safe?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 06:36:23 GMT
Hi Claus,

Is there anything else you would suggest trying?

I've tried the code against Camel 2.17.2,2.17.1,2.170 and 2.16.3 and get the
same results; single threaded it works fine but when run in parallel I get
exceptions. I set streaming on the parallel call and that didn't make any
difference (I didn't think it would).When I step through the code in debug
mode it works fine, generally another sign of a threading issue.

I can't see what we could be doing wrong. The only thing we might be doing
differently is that the stylesheets are comprised of about five template

For now we can run single threaded but we will want to go parallel in the
near future.