camel-users mailing list archives

From afilippov <andrey.v.filip...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel+ActiveMQ redelivery blocking story
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:34:07 GMT
Hi,
I have a test route starting from queue with fault thrown and redelivery
set. Could somebody explain me a strange behavior of redelivery - there are
2 routes in context with *direct* component from one to another. There are
some logs in both routes. There is an exception thrown at the end of second
route.
So my questions are:
1. Why while redelivery there are only logs from second route appears - no
logs from first route? (Although I am using
org.apache.camel.builder.NoErrorHandlerBuilder in the second route)
2. Although I am using *nonBlockingRedelivery* and *useAsyncSend* redelivery
hanged the whole queue and it is waiting while redelivery with standard
delays happens(it could be seen by observing logs - 3 messages sent in
different threads and other messages is waiting while one message is being
redelivered) - what should I change to unblock the queue while redelivery?
My test project in attach  fav-test.zip
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5785163/fav-test.zip>  .
Thanks in advance!