camel-users mailing list archives

From Colin Hartley <colin.hart...@datagenicgroup.com>
Subject ScheduledPollingConsumer properties
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:13:26 GMT
It appears that support for a named scheduled polling consumer is there, but
you have to have at least one scheduler.xxx property set before it utilises
it. e.g.

I have this configured:
<bean id="nps-scheduler"
class="org.apache.camel.pollconsumer.quartz2.QuartzScheduledPollConsumerScheduler">
    <property name="cron" value="0 * * * * ?"/>
</bean>

In my route, I reference it like this, but it doesn't use it:
<from uri="ftp://ftp.somewhere.com/path?scheduler=nps-scheduler" />

If I add a scheduler property, it then uses it, e.g.
<from
uri="ftp://ftp.somewhere.com/path?scheduler=nps-scheduler&amp;scheduler.triggerId=?"
/>