camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vince Iglehart <vince.igleh...@kniferiver.com>
Subject Re: Camel/Karaf Resource - XSLT File Not Found
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 17:46:13 GMT
I figured out the problem.  I was using a class that implements
BundleActivator to initialize the Camel context.  However, I needed to use a
blueprint.xml file to setup the Camel Context.  I read on another post that
using Blueprint sets up additional configuration necessary for resources to
be found.  

Also, by using Blueprint instead of implementing BundleActivator, I was able
to solve another problem where the integration was not finding Camel
components outside of camel-core.  I was trying to use SMTP and received the
following error:

No component found with scheme: smtp

Using Blueprint resolved both issues!

I fixed two problems for the price of one.  I should go home now. :-)




--
View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-Karaf-Resource-XSLT-File-Not-Found-tp5785053p5785055.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message