camel-users mailing list archives

From vgaur <>
Subject Host name in RabbitMQ endpoint with connectionFactory
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 13:13:13 GMT

I am using camel-rabbitmq component and specifying my endpoint in property
file something like this.

The host name I have specified in property file from where my connection
factory is getting created as well as in rabbitmq endpoint.

I can see in RabbitMQComponent the below code

/if (connectionFactory == null) {
            endpoint = new RabbitMQEndpoint(uri, this);
        } else {
            endpoint = new RabbitMQEndpoint(uri, this, connectionFactory);

But still the host I have to specify twice.

Ho can I remove this duplication. Any suggestions ?