camel-users mailing list archives

From Atsushi Matsumoto <atsma...@yahoo-corp.jp>
Subject Re: Updating datasource at runtime with camel-sql
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 03:24:33 GMT
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Updating-datasource-at-runtime-with-camel-sql-td5783374.html

Thank you for all your kind support.

I confirmed that the following method worked fine for me and I decided to use it.

> you can think of wrapping your datasource which would contain the toggle logic based
on your conditions and delegate the call to actual datasource.

The dynamic registrations of datasources by camel-scr, camel-blueprint, or PAX-JDBC are also
interesting solutions for me but this time I pass on them due to implementation cost.

I will think of using them in the future.

Thank you again.