camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Printing message history during root debug
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 09:01:11 GMT
If you are using Camel 2.17 you can use simple language to get it, and
then log it easily

.log("${messageHistory}")

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Kasim Sert (Ibtech-Software
Infrastructure) <kasim.sert@ibtech.com.tr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it  possible to print Message history (which is printed in case of errors like below)
during a route debug without error conditions. I just want to learn how did I reach at that
bean currently I am debugging. Is that possible ?

> Message History
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> RouteId              ProcessorId          Processor
                                      Elapsed (ms)
> [route25           ] [route25           ] [direct://FT_EXPORT_FILE
                                    ] [         0]
> [route25           ] [to109             ] [direct:pollOnDemand
                                    ] [         0]
> [route19           ] [bean179           ] [bean[com.abc.mft.MftTransferGroup@c21c663c]
                           ] [         0]
> [route19           ] [choice1           ] [when[{header{header(pendingTranferExists)}
== true}]choice[]                  ] [         0]
> [route19           ] [bean180           ] [bean[com.abc.mft.helper.CommonHelper]
                             ] [         0]

> [Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/Finansbank>  [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/finansbank>
>
> [https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/BannerImages.aspx?date=09.06.201611:5500]<https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/Bannerlink.aspx?date=09.06.201611:5500>
>

> Bu e-posta'n?n i?erdi?i bilgiler (ekleri dahil olmak ?zere) gizlidir. Onay?m?z olmaks?z?n
???nc? ki?ilere a?iklanamaz. Bu mesaj?n g?nderilmek istendi?i ki?i de?ilseniz, l?tfen mesaj?
sisteminizden derhal siliniz. IBTech A.?. bu mesaj?n i?erdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz
oldu?u konusunda bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun
i?eri?inden, iletilmesinden, al?nmas?ndan, saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesaj?n i?eri?i
yazar?na ait olup, IBTech A.?.'nin g?r??lerini i?ermeyebilir.

> The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)is confidential.
It must not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it from your system immediately. IBTech A.S. makes no warranty as
to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes
any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission,
reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message
are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of IBTech A.S.

--
Claus Ibsen