camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Log message body with EventNotifierSupport
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 08:14:17 GMT
If the event is exchange related (eg extends AbstractExchangeEvent)
then there is a getExchange method you can use to get the exchange,
and therefore access to the message body.

You may want to look at org.apache.camel.util.MessageHelper as it has
methods for grabbing the message body for logging (Camel uses this